It's no secret a lot of my own online activity is the result of having watched watching Scoble's efforts. It was his pushing toward Google Reader, creating a link blog, and linking out to people big and small that has guided some of my own behavior. So, as I mentioned on Chris' stream in FriendFeed, here's what I'm trying to do:
- Highlight new services when they debut, to help give entrepreneurs a running start.
- Highlighting five new bloggers each month who I believe are undervalued.
- Adding new guest posts to the blog to showcase talent.
- Sharing dozens of sites on Google Reader each day.
- Interacting with many new people on Social Median and FriendFeed.
His Post: How Often Do You Promote Others